Monday, February 18, 2008

Belle's Video Game...

Jarrod sat down to watch his never ending collage basketball games, (and it’s not even March Madness!! OY!) and Tornado Belle proceeded through the family room with rupture, leaving nothing secure, and this is the result…


Nevertheless, this is not my reason for showing this depiction, for what mother, or father has not experienced the disarray left by a 17 month old. No, my delight I found in this representation was a minute detail probably unseen. If you examine closely, you can see she is playing with a controller for the Nintendo. She thinks she is playing a video game.



Jarrod informed me this wasn’t the first occurrence she has done this. She will sit down (only when basket ball is on) and ‘play’ her game right in front of the T.V. squealing and shouting with delight. TOO ADORABLE!!! I had to share.

3 comments:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

My roommates and I had a great laugh over this one! So cute! And I loved "The elusive Mr. Speaker" makes me want to watch Sense and Sensibility.

Rachel said...

Hilarious!!!

Mariam said...

So, once I was playing video games with my son. I was doing pretty well until I tried to turn my guy and he wouldn't turn. When I said that something was wrong and I couldn't turn my guy my son said, "Mom, you're not the one playing."
It is sooo much cuter when babies think that they are the ones playing the game : )