Monday, August 11, 2008

Oops... I slacked a bit yesterday, and didn’t blog (or much for that matter—it was one of those day’s. All mommies of young children know those day’s, after a sleepless night) So, I’ll pick up with today as the third day. Even though yesterday was “one of those days” I got dressed to my shoes and kept my kitchen sink clean. Today was the same –both steps done- and I read my two minutes of reminders. This isn’t hard for me because I get quite engrossed into the site, and the e-mail reminders. The hard part is ripping myself away from my book “Breaking Dawn” –that my favorite sister in the whole world gave me for my Birthday- to go to the computer.

Beginner BabySteps Day 4...

So far I am;
- Getting dressed to lace up shoes
- Keeping my sink shining
- Reading 2 minutes of Reminders

The next thing is to write these things down on a sticky note and post them on my bathroom mirror and above my kitchen sink. This is the beginning of my Control Journal. The little notes help to remember the habits I am trying to establish.

No comments: