Monday, November 23, 2009

I’m still here!

Wow! This is my 100th post! I can’t believe it! Well, I can... I should say ‘I can’t believe it’s ONLY my 100th post.’ I’ve been blogging twice as long as some of my fellow bloggers, and they probably have doubled my posts. Oh, well. :D

Well, I’ve decided to set a goal for myself. I’m really excited too. And as usual when I’m excited about something I want to share it with everyone. I’ve decided to read the Book of Mormon in 30 days. I tried this about three years ago, but didn’t finish it. My goal is to get it read by Christmas. Let me tell you the coolest part about this... it’s this Read the Scriptures website. You set up a schedule that you want to read and it sends you reminders via e-mail. You can read on your own, on line, or there is even an audio option to have it read to you (you can load it to your iPod even!) Online you can make notes, and highlight passages too!

But there’s more! It’s not limited to just the LDS Scriptures, you can also read Primary Lessons, Church Magazines, Seminary Schedules, Sunday School Reading, and Priesthood and Relief Society Lessons.

It really is cool site, you should go check it out. And even better let me know if you want to join me and read the Book of Mormon in 30 days too!

No comments: