Monday, February 4, 2008

Well, we did it. We are officially Bolger’s now! It was a little daunting for me at first while I tried to figure this all out, but we are excited to be able to keep in touch with family this way! Jarrod and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We feel so blessed, we find so much joy in our family, and we can’t wait to expand it!! (Stay tuned) ;-)

We had a wonderful Christmas, thanks to Jarrod’s willingness to put in A LOT of overtime. We are so excited for what this new year of 2008 has in store for us. Carter and I have decided to train to run in Pocatello’s 5K marathon, and we are looking forward to loosing those extra pounds we packed on over the Holiday’s!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog-Teresa! I really like it.

Jared and Lisa said...

Cute blog! Im excited for you! I really enjoy bloggin, hopefully you do too!