Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taggeged

Hmm... I haven’t done this one, but I edited it. (Forgive me canwin) ;)

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1. Carter’s Schoolwork
2. Clean the house
3. Put dinner in the crock-pot
4. Look presentable for Visiting Teachers
5. Keep children alive

What are my 5 favorite snacks? (in no particular order)
1. Pretzels
2. Salt Water Taffy (and I’m not above taking it out of my children’s bags after the parade)
3. Oreo's and milk
4. Bananas—really!
5. Anything salty and crunchy out of a bag.

What 5 things would I do if I were a millionaire? (not that I’ve EVER thought of this, or had late night conversations with my husband so that we would know EXACTLY what we would do incase of this)
1. Pay off Student loans (our only debt)
2. By a large house. (We live in Idaho, we can do that and not even spend half of the money... I know you are jealous)
3. By furniture for said house
4. Buy new cars.
5. Put the rest under the mattress... or invest it... depending on the stock market.

5 places I have lived:
1. Idaho
2. Then Beaver, Ut.
3. To Ogden
4. Back to Idaho again.
5. Salt lake, then back to Idaho.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Telemarketing (for about a month)
2. Taco Bell (for two hours)
3. D.I. (stayed there for a while)
4. Ballard- As a supervisor (stayed there for a long while)
5. Cosmetologist

5 people I tag:
1. Rachel
2. Mariam
3. Amanda H. (you know who you are!!)
4. Lisa
5. Teresa T
(I know you are ALL thrilled! XOXOXO)

No comments: