Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oooooh la la!

I have a blog crush.  Surfing blogs I wound up (don't even ask me how) here.  It was love at first sight.  I'm at the giddy/obsessed stage.  You know where you check several times a day to see if there is a new post.  I mean it's good looking, smart, witty and spontaneous.   Sigh...

Well, luckily I follow her on Facebook too, so that's like 800 times a day I get to see her random comments... which is about 793 too many, so I'll probably have to hide her.  Sigh.

When my blog grows up I would like it to be like hers, with a cute pet name for my hubby (she calls her hubby 'Lover'... cute hu?)  Or a professional design... or even people that pay me for ad space on my blog.

You know who else has a cute blog, my sister!  You can check her out here.  And I'm not just saying that because she wrote a post on her blog to me.  Nope.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hehehe :) cute signature!! I know! I follow her blog, too! So fun :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

so u coulda TOLD me u gave me a shout out!! thanks beauty!!! u rock!!